1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
a. With explanation.
|2. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
a. Members to declare any interest under the following categories:
Pecuniary. b) Outside Bodies. c) Family, friend or close associate.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES.
a. Of the meeting held on 12th November 2018
b. Of the informal meeting held on 18th December 2018
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
A brief report on matters of public concern and progress made on previous issues.
(Members of the public are reminded that representations in this section are restricted to a maximum of three minutes per person and should be directed to the Chairman as per Great Barrow Parish Council Standing Orders. Any matters that necessitate longer representations should be submitted in writing to the Clerk at least one week in advance of the meeting.)
a. To approve the Cash Book as circulated.*
b. To note income received
c. To note payments made or for approval
d. To approve a Payroll Company.
e. To agree a budget for 2019-2020.
f. To agree the Precept request for 2019/20
a. To accept the Planning Register to date*
b. To discuss relevant planning applications
7.REPORTS FROM VILLAGE COMMITTEES AND GROUPS
a. Barrow Parish Playing Field Committee
b. Shop Group
c. Footpaths Committee
d. Police issues
e. Barrowmore Liaison
|8. POLICIES & PROCEDURES
To formally adopt the policies and procedures as appropriate and to organise a schedule of review throughout the year to customise the policies specifically for this council, also to consider other necessary policies for the parish council to prepare;
– Sickness and Absence Policy – to monitor absenteeism and manage high levels of sickness.
– Bullying Policy – to put in place a policy should bullying take place in the workplace.
– Disciplinary Procedure – to help and encourage employees to achieve and maintain acceptable standards of conduct and job performance at all times.
– Grievance Procedure – To ensure the council treats grievances seriously and resolves them as quickly as possible.
– Equal Opportunities – to communicate the commitment of the Parish Council to the promotion of equality and diversity.
– Equality Policy
- STANDING CONSIDERATION OF HIGHWAY MATTERS
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION FOR NEXT MEETING
Members of the Press and Public are asked to leave at this point due to the
confidential nature of the matters to be discussed
- COMMUNITY SHOP REVIEW.
- CLERK HANDOVER REVIEW
- DATE AND TIME OF THE NEXT MEETING
Tuesday 12 February 2019 at 7.30pm in Barrow Village Hall