1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
a. With explanation.
|2. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
a. Members to declare any interest under the following categories:
Pecuniary. b) Outside Bodies. c) Family, friend or close associate.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES.
Of the meeting held on 12th February 2019.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
A brief report on matters of public concern and progress made on previous issues.
(Members of the public are reminded that representations in this section are restricted to a maximum of three minutes per person and should be directed to the Chairman as per Great Barrow Parish Council Standing Orders. Any matters that necessitate longer representations should be submitted in writing to the Clerk at least one week in advance of the meeting.)
a. To approve the Cash Book as circulated.*
b. To note income received
c. To note payments made or for approval
d. Defibrillator Up-date
e. Remembrance Benches
f. Clerk’s Extra Hours – to approve the additional hours undertaken in February of the Clerk – 10 Hours.
a. To accept the Planning Register to date*
b. To discuss relevant planning applications
7.REPORTS FROM VILLAGE COMMITTEES AND GROUPS
a. Barrow Parish Playing Field Committee
b. Footpaths Committee
c. Police issues
d. Barrowmore Liaison
|8. POLICIES & PROCEDURES
To review the following updated policies, make recommendations and amendments and adopt;
– Sickness and Absence Policy – to monitor absenteeism and manage high levels of sickness.
– Absence Policy.
– Bullying and Harassment Policy.
- PARISH COUNCIL ELECTIONS
- Notice of Elections will be released Friday 15th March
- Nominations need to be delivered back to CWAC no later than 4 pm on Wednesday 3rd April
- Withdrawals from elections received by CWAC no later than 4 pm on Wednesday 3rd April
- STANDING CONSIDERATION OF HIGHWAY MATTERS
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION FOR NEXT MEETING
Members of the Press and Public are asked to leave at this point due to the
confidential nature of the matters to be discussed
- CLERK CONTRACT SIGNING for the temporary term until 31st January 2020
- DATE AND TIME OF THE NEXT MEETING
Tuesday 14 May 2019 at 7.30pm in Barrow Village Hall