Temporary Parish Clerk
1st July 2019
Members of the public and the press are welcome to attend for the “Part 1” section of the agenda. Any reports in “Part 2” contain confidential information and only Councillors and the Parish Clerk can be present.
If you have any general enquiries about the meeting please contact: Clerk to the Parish Council, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE – With explanation.
|2. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
Members to declare any interest under the following categories:
a) Pecuniary. b) Outside Bodies. c) Family, friend or close associate.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES.
Of the meeting held on 11th June, 2019.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
a. To approve the Cash Book as circulated.*
b. To note income received
c. To note payments made or for approval
d. Clerk’s Extra Hours – to approve the additional hours undertaken in June of the Clerk – 2 Hours.
e. To Review 1st Quarter Accounts Position (Budget v Actual Spend)
a. To accept the Planning Register to date*
b. To discuss relevant planning applications
7. REPORTS FROM VILLAGE COMMITTEES AND GROUPS
a. Barrow Parish Playing Field Committee
b. Footpaths Committee
– To consider request for improved signage on footpaths
c. Police issues
d. Barrowmore Liaison
- NEW PAVILION – Update
– To approve all Grant Applications for submission.
– To review current VAT position.
– To receive an update following recent meeting with Rowlinson’s Solicitors
- STANDING CONSIDERATION OF HIGHWAY MATTERS
- STANDING ORDERS FOR REVIEW AND ADOPTION
- AUDIT UPDATE
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION FOR NEXT MEETING
- DATE AND TIME OF THE NEXT MEETING
Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 7.30pm in Barrow Village Hall