Members of the public and the press are welcome to attend for the “Part 1” section of the agenda. Any reports in “Part 2” contain confidential information and only Councillors and the Parish Clerk can be present.
If you have any general enquiries about the meeting please contact: Clerk to the Parish Council, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELECTION OF CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR FOR 2019-20
- CONSIDERATION OF APPLICATION FOR CO-OPTED VACANCIES
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE – With an explanation.
- DECLARATION OF INTERESTS.
Members to declare any interest under the following categories:
- a) Pecuniary. b) Outside Bodies. c) Family, friend or close associate.
- ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES – of the meeting held on 12th March 2019
- 6. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
A brief report on matters of public concern and progress made on previous issues.
(Members of the public are reminded that representations in this section are restricted to a maximum of three minutes per person and should be directed to the Chairman as per Great Barrow Parish Council Standing Orders. Any matters that necessitate longer representations should be submitted in writing to the Clerk at least one week in advance of the meeting.)
- AUDIT 2018-19
Summary Report for 2018-19
Risk Assessment – to agree and adopt
Certificate of Exemption – to agree and sign
Statement of Accounts – to note and sign
Governance Statement – to agree and sign
Internal Audit Report – to agree
To approve the Cashbook
To note income received
To note payments made or for approval
To approve payments that can be made between meeting in-line with the budgets.
To agree the Clerks salary and hours for 2019-20
VAT – Report on update
- a) to accept the Planning Register to date.
- b) to discuss relevant planning applications.
- NEW MEMBERS TRAINING – Tuesday 18th June at Dunham Hill Village Hall at 7.00pm
Alternative Date CHALC – Wednesday 12th June at Cheshire View Christleton 1.30pm
– Need numbers confirming for all training sessions.
- REPORTS FROM VILLAGE COMMITTEES AND GROUPS
- Barrow Parish Playing Field Committee
- Footpaths Committee
- Police issues
- Barrowmore Liaison
- New Pavilion/Shop Committee
- POLICIES AND PROCEDURES – to review and adopt updated Financial Regulations.
- STANDING CONSIDERATION OF HIGHWAY MATTERS
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION FOR NEXT MEETING
- MEETING FOR 2019-20 – to agree the scheu
Members of the Press and Public are asked to leave at this point due to the
confidential nature of the matters to be discussed
- CLERK CONTRACT SIGNING for a temporary term until 31st January 2020
- DATE AND TIME OF THE NEXT MEETING
Tuesday 11 June 2019 at 7.30pm in Barrow Village Hall